Please consider making a generous tax deductible contribution to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mid-Florida (BBBS) so we can continue the work we do in helping children reach their potential. With your contribution you are investing in the long-term future health of the children in your community.
BBBS relies on funding to carefully match volunteers (Bigs) with at risk children and provide ongoing support to maintain long-term one-to-one mentoring friendships. By cultivating one-to-one mentoring relationships, BBBS increases the odds of a child academically achieving, avoiding drugs & alcohol and strengthening their family.
The Littles in our programs are achieving remarkable outcomes.
- 78% of children feel more socially accepted
- 78% of children have increased their scholastic competency
- 88% of children believe they will now finish school
- 71% of children improved in their grades
- 100% of children have avoided drugs
- 82% of children have reported improvements in their family relationships
- 100% of children avoided involvement the Juvenile Justice system
Your donation positively impacts a child’s life. Not to mention, it makes you a part of something big. Start something now. Support from individuals like you is vital to provide mentors for children in your community. And we know they need them. It isn’t easy being a kid these days. In these complex and confusing times, children need a caring adult to be a mentor and a friend — someone they can talk to, have fun with, and learn from.